Online Backup Service Finder - ElephantDrive
This site helps you find the Online Backup Service you are looking for Back to Online Backup Service Finder
ElephantDrive is a storage virtualization service used primarily as an online backup tool, but also as a remote access service/collaboration tool. The service runs on both Windows and Mac platforms, and allows users to create simple automated rules for protecting data by moving it into an ElephantDrive account.
ElephantDrive makes use of infrastructure-on-demand as part of its architecture, and is one of the first and most popular examples of the applications built on Amazon's S3 (Simple Storage Service). ElephantDrive initially utilized Amazon S3 as a tool for a datacenter migration, but quickly moved it into the production infrastructure
* Users lighten the load on their computers using ElephantDrive’s unlimited storage capacity.
* Backups are automatic with ElephantDrive.
* Users can access their files remotely, anywhere where there's an internet connection.
* Backup music files, pictures, important documents, etc.
* With Business Editions and CompliantData the entire company is backed up and can and access files even if they are on the other side of the world.
* ElephantDrive offers 2 months free on every one year subscription
* Month-to-month subscriptions are available for as little as $9.95 per month
* Free Trials are available on all products.